Friday, October 25, 2013

Honest Example Sikh Driver

Australia has an honest example Sikh driver while travelers to 1.10 million dollars [approximately 67.6 million] returned. Indeed, passenger bag full of cash in his taxi.

The incident surfaced in the recent Melbourne when taxi driver Lakhvindar Singh take and drop like sever in Hillard everyday work. Singh taking Punjabi radio that the day I installed some kind of daily passengers in the taxi and destination stardom later I saw that someone has a bag in the taxi when I opened the bag so that it contains ten thousand Australian dollars 11 bundle. He pointed out that he has the cash to keep rather than think about returning it to the owner.

Nearly an hour later, the passenger taxi service company called and asked about the bag. I got my bag it is then piped up his owns fact I bag. bags to find out she was very happy.