Monday, October 7, 2013

Malala Wants To Be A Politician

Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize yusuphjai malala Pakistani teenager said that he wanted to be a politician in the future, so that education for all in your country compulsory. girls education lobbying because the Taliban in October last year had targeted them to your tablet.

In an interview given to the BBC's 16-year-old malala said, I want to be a politician in the future. I want to change the future of your country, I want to make compulsory education. I hope one day it will, of course, when my country free. they have all the boys and girls their right will schools. our society's biggest drawback is that we have to wait for another kiphal. "

With his family living in the malala baumhammers admitted that British culture at a surprise for them. "he said," for us, especially my mum had everything new here. we never thought that women might be free so they can be in any market and that too without any male with "malala saidI do not own the West civilization. I still follow their Pashtun culture. "he said, adding that peace and stability in Pakistan to the Taliban for the talks.